Edge Edge

no, just no. it's like your only joke was one big beavis and butthead ripoff. You had an ok idea but just no.

The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

SO...

I went to lapfox and found the song on the first album i looked at. Fucking A Picture of Finn Farting. God damn I love adventure time. Great choice.

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

wow.

I actually loved this.

Universithing: Pilot Universithing: Pilot

See below guy

Pompous smartass is right, not looking forward to these. Looks like you worked on the animation at least.

Kreid responds:

Oh well done, you pompous smartass

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

Egoraptor did it first

Even if his was more making fun of shit like dbz or inuyasha and shit like that and this was like sailor moon I guess... His was still better. And I get that the humor was supposed to be that this was so shitty, his was funnier while being better animated and voiced.

It's been done, and it's not nearly as funny the second time.

AxelTheNavy responds:

tater butts

Old Man McDouche Old Man McDouche

this was retarded

having an old man say RANDOM STUFFS FOR TEH LULZ is just not funny anymore. animation wasnt awful.

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

yeah well

this reminds me of a try-hard attempt to look like danny phantom or fairly odd parents... jokes not as funny though. So nothing special here. Sort of obnoxious.

Pico's Unwrapping! Pico's Unwrapping!

OK so...

His parents kidnap this girl that goes to his school and tie her up and put her in a box for their son to open on christmas so he can rape her? Also what kind of fucked up kid carries an uzi on christmas morning

Samurai Pizza Cats Samurai Pizza Cats

Wow

reminds me of the good ol days of animutations... jeeez

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

HWAAAAAAAA

I laughed the hardest I ever have when watching anything on newgrounds, holy shit.